Get Started on RenkuLab
This tutorial will help you get started working on the Renkulab platform. We will use Renku to realize a very small data science project: counting the number of flights to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport in January, 2019. In this tutorial we will provide instructions for Python, Julia (in JupyterLab) and R (in RStudio).
Follow the steps below to learn how to use Renku to:
- Create a new project
- Start a session
- Add data to your project
- Installing and managing packages
- Ways to do data science in Renku
- Interactively explore the flights data
- Building scripts
- Build a reproducible workflow
- Update your results using the recorded workflow
- Define your Workflow in a Workflow File
- Share your results and collaborate with your peers
- Where to go from here?